Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Monday, June 13, 2005

You call yourself a Volvo dealer?

I drove down to Denver on Sunday to drop my Dad off at the Airport. I spent the night at my cousin's house because I needed to get my car serviced in Denver on Monday. Monday morning I drove to Richenbaugh Volvo to get the service performed. I went to the Volvo dealer because the 140k service is a higher-level service and I figured that the mechanic in Breckenridge would have a hard time doing everything properly. I also knew that the radiator fan on my car had stopped working several months ago and needed to be fixed. I assumed that by going to the dealership I would be able to get everything fixed at once. I was wrong. The Volvo dealer didn't have the parts in stock to fix the radiator fan! It would take 3 days to get that parts. I had told them that the radiator fan was broken when I schedules the appointment over a week ago. The whole point of going to the dealer was to get everything fixed at once. Oh well, I guess I'll just have the mechanic in Breck order the parts and get it fixed later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home