Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Friday, March 25, 2005

A little place called Aspin

I spent the last two days in Aspen. It was spectacular. Out of all of the resorts I have skied at in Colorado this year, the resorts in Aspen may be my favorites (even better than Vail). Aspen is about a two and a half hour drive from Breckenridge. I headed over there with my buddy Dan on Thursday morning. On Thursday we skied at Snowmass which is about 9 miles from the town of Aspen. We spent the night at a hotel in the town of Aspen. On Friday we skied at Aspen Highlands and Aspen Mountain (aka Ajax). Both days we had lots of powder and it was a ton of fun. More info to come in adjacent posts.
ps The title to this posting is a double joke from Dumb and Dumber, not a mistake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home