Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Monday, April 11, 2005

100th Day of skiing/riding


Today was my 100th day of skiing/riding this season. I think this easily surpasses the total number of days I had skied in my life prior to this season. It was a good day of skiing as well. I did two hikes up Peak 8 and skied Imperial Bowl <><> and Whale's Tail <><>. Yesterday the hikes were closed so there was about 8 in of untracked powder on the top part of the mountain today. I was the very first member of the public to summit Peak 8 this morning. It was a great run down Imperial Bowl. Probably the longest completely untracked run I have had at Breck this year. Whale's Tail was good as well, but visibility was pretty bad in the afternoon. Overall a pretty good powder day for April. (Pictured is the run down Whale's Tail)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home