Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Monday, June 27, 2005

Has anyone seen my trekking poles?

I realized today that I haven't seen my trekking poles (actually my Dad's trekking poles) since my hike of Red Mountain last Tuesday. When I climbed peak 10 on Friday I figured I left them at home when they weren't in the back of my car. Today I looked for them in my condo and couldn't find them. My best guess as to where they went is that I left them leaning on the side of my car when I left Boreas Pass last Tuesday. I must have just driven away and left them there. I drove up to the pass today in the hope that they would still be there, but they were gone. Not surprising almost a week later. I guess I owe my Dad a new set of poles. The ones that I lost sucked anyway, so I'll have to get some nicer ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home