Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Gin and Juice

At work, we all have radios which we use to communicate. We share a radio channel with guest services, so on any given day there are probably 40-50 people using the channel. My boss has always stressed being very professional on the radio, because you never know who is listening. Guest services is always very unprofessional. They constantly chat and are very annoying on the radio. For the most part, mountain safety has been good about radio usage this year. Lately we have been getting a little jokey and having fun, but still keeping chatter to a minimum. Today it got even better. I was skiing with a coworker and we headed over to the NASTAR course to do some racing. At the NASTAR course they are always playing music over loud speakers. After we ran through, they began playing Gin and Juice. I had the brilliant idea to play the song over our radios. My coworker thought it was a great idea, popped out of his skis and ran over to the speaker. It was right at the end of the song and he transmitted about 10 seconds of the song.

...smoking indo
sippin on gin and juice
biatch!
with my mind on my money
and my money on my mind...

It was hilarious, although I'm sure some of the supervisors on the channel were not pleased. Just the kind of stuff you would expect from the employee of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home