Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Recovery

My recovery so far has been tougher than I expected. The first two days were alright. I took lots of pain medication and kept ice on my nose a lot. On Friday and Saturday it seemed like the pain intensified and I was in a lot of discomfort. I didn't really feel like eating. On Saturday, my mom left around noon and I basically slept from noon until about 10am the next day. The pain started to get better on Sunday and it has been all downhill from there. I had to drive over to Vail yesterday to get a new cast on my nose after the first one fell off. It was the first time I had been outside since the surgery. My eyes had trouble adjusting to the sunlight. During the recovery I've mostly been laying around watching movies, TV and playing on the internet. Hopefully once I get the cast off on Thursday, I can return to a more normal outdoor life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home