Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Closing Day

Today was the official closing day for Breckenridge. Snow conditions are still excellent, there are just not enough crowds to justify keeping the lifts open. I tried to ski all of my favorite runs Columbia [], Tom's Mom <><>, Horseshoe Bowl <><>, The Lake Chutes , Vertigo <><> and Ore Bucket <> one last time. Tomorrow is the Breckenridge company party where part of the mounatin will be open for the morning to employees, but most terrain will be closed. I would now rank Breckenridge as one of the top resorts I have ever skied at. It has grown on me over the last few weeks and I think I prefer it over even Vail at this point. Breck has so much different terrain that I never got bored, even skiing about 90 days there this year. It was a good season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home