Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Ski Day #13

Today the holiday crowds are beginning to disappear. I spent most of the day cruising on the blue runs on peak 9. Today was the first day I really tried to work my new skis and see how well they can carve. The responsiveness and liveliness of the skis is incredible. I was having a blast just skiing the groomers and really carving hard turns. I think my form is getting better as well.
I finally found a roommate for the other bedroom in my condo. It took a bit longer than I expected because not too many people were looking for rooms during the holidays. My new roommate is a 24 year old girl from Alabama. She was out here last winter, so she already knows her way around town. She seems pretty nice and hopefully we will get along well. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home