Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Agony


Breck has become a Winter Wonderland during the last week of April. It has been dumping all week. Arapahoe Basin is still open for skiing. The snow totals there have been,
Monday 10"
Tuesday 5"
Thursday 4"
Friday 4"
Saturday 5"
Sunday 6"
7-day total 34"
This has been one of the snowiest weeks since I have been here. The worst part is that I'm not allowed to ski. I get to sit at home and watch the snow pile up. All of my friends tell me that the conditions are about as good as they have been all year at A-Basin. This is the first time my injury has really limited me from doing something that I wanted to do. I know I've skied a lot already this year, but it is pretty frustrating having so much powder within reach and not being able to appreciate it. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home