Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I hate moving

It seems like my life is a never ending series of moving from one place to another. Since June of 2004 I have moved 8 times. That is not a typo (most of those were related to my never ending thesis ordeal). Since 1999, the longest I have stayed in one place was 12 months. In the same period I have moved a total of 16 moves in 6 years. I'm getting ready to get settled somewhere for a while soon. I spent the last day and a half packing, cleaning and cutting ties to Breckenridge. It was exhausting. The last few days have been non-stop with little time to sleep or rest. I've accumulated a lot of new things since coming to Breck which made it a lot harder to pack. I finally finished up around 8pm tonight and hit the road heading home. I spent the night in Fruita which is near the Utah border. Tomorrow I will leave Colorado for good. I won't get much sleep tonight either because I'm going to get up before dawn to go to Arches National Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home