Winter and Spring of 2005 in the Colorado Rockies

Friday, January 07, 2005

Job Hunting

I finally saw a job posting that appealed to me. It is an on mountain job with the resort. The position involves guest services on the mountain and trying to keep skiers safe on the mountain. Basically they would pay me to ski everyday which sounds like a good gig to me. I went up to the HR office today and applied for the position. I'm probably going to have an interview next week. I hope it get it, because it is the type of job that I really want. The only thing I am not thrilled about is that it is a full-time position. I was hoping for something maybe 3-4 days a week. Oh well. I think one of the other job duties is the enforcement of the Ski Fast/Loose Pass rule. It might be fun chasing down people and taking their lift tickets away. I can be a big bully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home